Thursday, April 7, 2011

On this Day, God wants me to know....

So, a while back on my Facebook page, I "liked" the "On This Day God wants you to know" app. I have come to realize that God can certainly use new technology to get his messages to us. Can you imagine if the Apostles had their hand on this stuff??? (Unfortunatly, the devil has use of it too, and seems to be winning if counting the scores of the number of sites that make up the road to Hell.) But anyway...

I certainly recommend this app, and in the past few months have given me things to think about on the exact day that I needed to think about it. Today, I am told that I have a purpose, and really, there is no denying that. I feel that it is "my time" in life, that all the broken pieces of my life have all been brought back to together. In the process, I pray each day that God "uses me up!" I have never felt more whole, loved and at peace. What is up with that -- when the world around me is broken and bleeding... it is a time of Lent, to pick up our broken pieces, offer them up, and believe that God can put them back together, to make a vessel -- whole and clean to carry the water of life to His people.

I pray that God will use you up! There is no better feeling... give it all away this Lenten season.

No comments:

Post a Comment